The first 90-days is critical for a new executive to create a foundation for long-term success. The PICTOR Group process for Achieving Optimal Performance: Transitional On-Boarding is designed to help newly hired Athletics Directors, Commissioners, Vice Presidents and other key leadership positions accelerate learning, build credibility, and establish the groundwork for a culture of excellence with integrity.
The on-boarding process is conducted with the highest degree of confidentiality and involves:
• Development of a customized On-Boarding Game Plan for Optimal Performance to include strategies for:
• Assessing and addressing the financial, human and facility resources and the organizational structure
• Evaluating the current department and institutional culture
• Engaging key internal and external stakeholders
• Collecting and synthesizing information to create a bold vision for the future
• An engaging two-day in-person retreat that prepares the client professionally and personally for the new position
• Expert guidance and counsel throughout the first 90-days
Achieving Optimal Performance: Executive Coaching
Extraordinary leadership begins with introspection. Executive Coaching for Optimal Performance helps clients discover, develop and release their full potential. The PICTOR Group will work with you to develop a plan for achieving your full potential.