The PICTOR Group conducts a comprehensive programmatic review and assessment for athletics programs, conferences or national sports organizations. Each programmatic review and assessment will be specifically tailored to position the athletics organization for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
The PICTOR Group will utilize its experience, expertise and knowledge of industry trends and best practices to assist with the assessment of program elements and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
The review and assessment will include:
• Perform an extensive review of current policy, procedures and best practices within the athletics program and identify recommendations for improvement.
• Review of all relevant documents
• On-campus visit for in-person interviews and facility review
• Review of all internal operations and organizational structure
• Review of Athletics Human Resources processes (job descriptions, evaluations, contracts)
• Review of all external operations and priorities
• SWOT analysis
• Review of all support unit operations